Friday, March 24, 2006

daiki-kun and haircuts

I recently chopped of all of my hair. I even shaved my beard off and left only a remnant known as the goatee. My inspiration for destroying the afro in its prime was this man, Daiki Ikeda. Every year I tend to go through this ritual of cutting off my hair in some dramatic way, sort of. People are always shocked even though it happens year after year. There really is no rhyme or reason to the shedding of the 'fro. I suppose its a fresh beginning. At any rate, I just wanted to put a picture up of my good friend, Daiki. He is leaving the States to return to Japan shortly. I pray our friendship continue into the wee hours of the future.
  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

momma d said...

the truth of the matter is that Benjamin E. Deaver does not like to PAY for haircuts

mom