Monday, May 29, 2006

Glen Eyrie

Glen Eyrie is the famous Navigator headquarters that's located right next to the Garden of the Gods. Maris and I hiked up to the punch bowls when we were in Colorado Springs for my final training session with the Navigators. What a bittersweet time as I will greatly miss working on staff with this ministry but am excited about joining the New Hope team. Maris and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary at the Silverwood Inn (free drinks and made-to-order breakfast). We are learning. I pray that we're lifelong learners because it's going to take a lifetime for us to master this thing called marriage.

2 comments:

alethea said...

We used to go to the Glen back in college days. I've "run the bowls" back in my day! You guys are a wonderful team...I look forward to watching you navigate marriage.

KP AND REE REE said...

Yo Ben,
I just have to tell you that you and Maris are an incredible couple and wil touch so many lives together. I am so excited for your future!
And...here is my Romans question of the moment. Ready? I am now in chapter 11. Can you shed light on this whole Jews/Gentiles ordeal? Basically in verse 7-11, God is hardens their hearts which opens the door for Gentile believers to come to faith. How do you interpret 11:32: "For God has cosigned all to disobedience, that he mave have mercy on all." Thats pretty deep. Any thoughts on this relationship and between the two groups and what Paul is saying about God's choice?