Monday, September 11, 2006

the supremacy of Christ in a postmodern world

By supremacy of Christ I mean the exclusivity of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. By postmodern I'm not exactly sure what I mean if you know what I'm saying. Us country folk here in the Midwest tend to be behind times for some reason. So I want to help some young thinkers out there grapple with some present issues. Maris and I are going to a conference at the end of September that addresses the issue of postmodernism. Check out some of the videos for this conference here.

Unfortunately you can't attend the conference because it's SOLD OUT!

Let me know your thoughts...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to check out the clip but I think a postmodern conference sounds exciting and informative. I'm currently reading Marriage Made In Eden--about postmodernity and its effect on church/family/marriage. Very interesting. Yay! (I'll want to hear all about it).

Anonymous said...

ben!

did you get a chance to see mark driscoll? just curious, as i know he was talking there; he's the pastor of the church i go to in seattle.

sorry, i've been slacking as a friend; we need to catch up sometime. :)

todd

Unknown said...

thinking about how sweet this conference was just caused me to mess my pants...twice.

Unknown said...

just thinking about how sweet this conference was...and i messed my pants. twice.