Tuesday, March 14, 2006

beautiful feet and a tibetan monk

 
Here's a Tibetan monk I met at the KSU Union. He spoke of Buddhisim and all it has to offer those who practice it. He spoke of His people that are persecuted by the Chinese government. He spoke of peace on earth. He had little to say about the afterlife. I had so much to say but had to go "minister" to someone else. How can the "distractions" of life become opportunities? How did Jesus do it? He seemed to have time for people. What do beautiful feet look like in this setting? I pray that God gives me time for people, time with people. I pray that God gives me beautiful feet. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I appreciate your faithfulness and perserverance in all the relationships you have with students and others. I don't know how Jesus did it, but I think beautiful feet are available feet. May God be honored in the heart of that guy simply because you were available to listen and show sincere interest for the time you did.

Dangalf said...

I received your newsletter. I'm proud of you Ben. I don't think I'll ever be as bold as you, but I love your example.

Dan