Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I pray this is the last bat entry...

We're up to 6 bats. The first two I had tested for rabies and the test came up negative. I just confirmed the negative result on rabies for the third bat I had tested. I think we found the entry point for these little guys because I haven't seen or heard from them since the 4th of July. Either that or I killed all of them. By the way, if you want to have them tested for rabies you have to keep the skull intact as they test the brain. So aim carefully with your bb gun. We really hope this is the last you'll hear from us on this issue.

2 comments:

R.W. Shipshape said...

Six!?!! Where are those suckers getting in at?

Sarah Lizzy Beth said...

i'm sure the bats pray that this is the last they hear of the issue too ^_^! glad no rabies in the deaver household.