Monday, June 30, 2008

killed a third bat

Hopefully this is close to the last blog on this issue. Otherwise folks are gonna think all I do is blog about things that farm boys deal with daily and city boys get all excited about. I hired myself to venture into the attic this morning to do some extermination if necessary. Sure enough, there was a third bat friend waiting for the stake to go through his heart. My small philips head screwdriver went through the two wire mesh coverings and into the poor guy. I hope that's the last of them. You don't want to see any pictures of this guy, trust me.

4 comments:

R.W. Shipshape said...

My gosh, Ben! What an adventure! Frankly, I don't know if it would be in me to hunt and kill a bat.

Sidenote: I'm so glad that you document with the camera. Good thinkin'

Praveen said...

Thats some story..Ben..where r these coming from?? and that too 3 of them???

rachel rianne said...

ugh!
ben!
you killed little fuzzy flying things?
man, i couldn't do it.
i'd probably try to help it out of my house and end up getting bitten and get rabies.
so i guess it's good that you dealt with it.

i hope you're having a good summer,
and i'm sorry that i'm not living across the street from you next year.

Emily said...

wow ben
that is pretty crazy.
i hope that you guys are all right!!!