Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sushi Party Part II

We had a second sushi party Saturday evening the 18th of February. The first was last semester. I believe you can see that picture on this blog as well. As for the sushi party part 2 we had about 70 people from all over the world join us for some great sushi. The countries represented were Japan, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia, Honduras, Ecuador, and the U.S. The purpose was to foster a community between International students and American students. Hopefully many friendships were formed and strengthened.

Of course anyone who becomes a friend of mine will soon discover my main passion. I had the opportunity to sing about my passion at our little party. Jesus Christ is my passion. I know many people are resistant to hearing about Jesus and why He's important. However, if anyone cares about me and what I care about then they will care to hear about this too. Many people are sensitive to people trying to shove religion down their throat. I think I'm more sensitive to people not sharing with me what they really think and believe. For me to be genuine in friendship means that I will share with my friend my love for Jesus Christ and why I have that love.

If there are any questions or comments please let me know. Let's put away shallow relating and begin talking about what's important to us. Thanks for reading.

  Posted by Picasa

No comments: