Thursday, May 03, 2007

my only brother-in-law, Jeremy Gandy


My 26 year old brother-in-law, Jeremy Gandy, passed away late Tuesday night due to a massive heart attack. What a shock! No one saw it coming. Maris and I are now with her family in KC. There are so many people gathered to mourn this loss. Sarah, Jeremy's wife, Maris' sister, is having a very difficult time. The services will be held on Sunday and it's just Thursday afternoon now. We'll be in KC until late Sunday night so I have a lot of time on my hands to grieve and reflect. I hope to update some of my thoughts on this blog over the next few days. I haven't blogged for some time now. If there are any readers out there who'd like to interact with what I have to say feel free to do so.

4 comments:

alethea said...

I simply want you to know that I care about what you, Maris, and your family is going through. I'm so sorry.

The Bearded said...

Brother, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. An extra prayer for you, Maris, and Sarah.

Unknown said...

Jeremy was truely a great guy, i had the pleassure of playing Legion baseball with him back in 1998 and going to HS with Jeremy. He was a true inspiration to everyone that knew him.

I will be thinking of everyone in his family and extended family,

Sincerely,

David M. Schmeichel

Unknown said...

Jeremy had a great personality and will be missed by all that had the honor of knowing him. I will pray for Sarah and the Gandy Family.

Derek Docktor